The EFIS Eastern Star Award consists of:
- One prize per year
- Prize money of €10,000 to be spent on consumables
- The first prize will be awarded at the 6th European Congress of Immunology (ECI2021) 1-4 September 2021 virtually
To be eligible to apply for the EFIS Eastern Star Award, candidates should:
- Belong to an EFIS-affiliated Society
- Be a Principle Investigator with a track record in immunology
- Work in one of the following Eastern European countries: Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
The application documents should consist of:
- The CV of the candidate
- Proof of membership in an EFIS-affiliated Society
- The 5 most significant publications of the lab, ideally related to the project for which the prize money is to be used (candidate as first or last author)
- A brief outline (maximum one page) of the project for which the prize money is intended, specifying how the money will be used, and the envisaged impact the prize would have on the project.
For more information please contact EFIS at email@example.com.